Patriot Landscape has multiple mowers to fit your many needs, yard sizes, and gate sizes. We currently have a zero turn commercial mower, 50+inch deck, a walk behind power mower with mulching blade, 40 inch deck, and standard residential walk behind 22 inch deck. We use many agronomy practices to combat summer stress. Understanding plant physiology is crucial in relieving stress. Blades are sharpened weekly to prevent grass tearing. Trimming of property lines along with blowing off driveway and sidewalks are standard with any mowing.
- Sidewalk edging
- Fertilizer and nutrient recovery programs
- Soil testing
- Aerifying and topdressing
- Sod installation
- Seed grow-ins
Patriot Landscape provides a wide varies of hardscape services. Whether you are looking for a full spring cleanup or a mid-summer refresher, we can handle any project, big or small. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Mulching - Mulch comes in 4 standard colors, red, black, tan, and dark brown. This is typically a springtime application or mid-summer to freshen up. Mulch will fade depending on sun and rain exposure and should be replaced every spring. Mulch looks great around the base of trees and arborvitae and in flower beds or rose bushes. It provides a great visual contrast to the color scheme of your house or vegetation.
- Stone - Choose from a wide variety of different colors, sizes, and textures available from rounded smooth to rough and natural.
- Small pebbles to the large course - We have many options and styles available
- Sand also available for top dressing lawns and special features such as artificial and real backyard putting and chipping greens.
- Large stone available for bordering and edging beds and islands
- Pavers - Great for walkways and paths; add character and color. Great for expanding the width of driveways